Bowser Junior Amiibo Review Bowser Junior Amiibo Review

This is fucking bonkers, but in a good way. Absolutely stupid, but in a good way. I kinda hate how live action stuff is frowned upon on Newgrounds. As long as it's not a vlog or let's play, and is an actual short or skit, it's fine. I honestly don't care if this is for YouTube or not, I was entertained. Everything by Everyone, motherfuckers.

Naruto: The Final Episode Naruto: The Final Episode

I laughed a lot and out loud.

Thank you.

Human Trafficking Human Trafficking

Animation definitely needs work, but I guess in this case, it's the thought that counts, keep spreading the message, kid.

M & L [Pixels] - Tatanga Returns! M & L [Pixels] - Tatanga Returns!

It's so hard to find decent sprite animations anymore, good job, man, can't wait to see what comes next.

American Alligator American Alligator

How do you not have a TV show yet? This is really good, better than some of the cartoons on today! Reminds me of some good ol' fashioned 90s Nickelodeon.

Jake! Jake! Jake! Jake! Jake! Jake!

For being made out of sheer boredom, it's pretty nice. It's better than a lot of animations produced from boredom, I'm sure haha.

dandaminifig responds:

Thanks! Although it was hell hearing "JAKE JAKE JAKE" over and over while animating...yeah it wasn't a pleasant time.

The New Pacman The New Pacman

Really good comedy, love the voice acting, and the faces were well drawn, I really like it, man!

ChessPiece19 responds:

Hey, thanks!

Three for a Death: No Evil 012 Three for a Death: No Evil 012

Simply amazing. Straight up top quality, you should be getting awards for this type of work.

Home Alone Hentai Home Alone Hentai

Amazing. Time will only tell, but I'll be damned if this isn't marathoning on TBS every Christmas day from here on out, a true-blue Holiday classic!

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

This brings me back to my early internet days, this is master class stuff, man.